Monday, July 4, 2011
This is the first time I have been able to celebrate a blogging award! Thank you very much to Hannah Mcconnell at "Daughter By Design" who was so sweet and shared it with me. For my friends who aren't familiar with her blog, please stop by and visit! Her stunning creativity, and home/infant designs are GORGEOUS to say the least.
The privilege of this award comes with some criteria which I am pleased to do.First, seven things you may not know about me:
1. I grew up most my life a full on tom-boy. Many thanks to my mother and sister who dedicated much of their time to refining the lady in me before hubby and I met!
2. I am left-handed (I suppose this means I am either special, crazy, or both)! However, my identical twin sister is right handed.
3. I have had the privilege of traveling to Cambodia a couple times, Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, and Honduras a few times also. I love the Nations and desire to see God exalted by every tribe and tongue. But I do however, have a particular LOVE for my family in Cambodia, my brothers and sisters in Christ and the Heritage House Children there.
4. I am one of 5 musicians in our family of 6. I have been playing guitar for going on 13+ years along with my father and brother.
5. I love the outdoors, I'd would usually much rather be out in the heat playing hard, than sitting in the air conditioning.
6. Hmmm.... running out of details!! My favorite food is Chili.
7. And I have learned that I love to cook, though, growing up I can remember spending time in the kitchen very seldom.
Ok! Step 1 now finished, I get to share this award with other bloggers I know and love!
Constant in Chaos- Catherine is a real inspiration to me, her life is a beautiful image of honesty and encouragement.
Funky Junk Interiors- Donna is full of fun, thrilling, affordable ideas!
A Room For Everyone- A gorgeous home, just reading the blog title makes you feel cozy!
Studio JRU- Jennifer, who is a lovely artists also seeking to glorify God with her creativity. I LOVE meeting people with the same heart. Her work is beautiful too!
And last but not least: Blushing Rose- Marydon owns an antique store, and has a lovely blog reflecting her store, and her walk with God. Beyond her blog, I have enjoyed her friendship and support of my blogging journey for as far back as I can remember starting it!
Thanks again Hannah! And Happy 4th of July to all. May we remember how blessed we are.