Monday, October 4, 2010

Fall Barn

When  Fall finally rolls in, one of the most marked images it brings to my mind is, a barn full of the years Harvest...  I may not be able to fit one on my litle suburban property, but I sure have one!  This is a picture of a barn, owned by some dear friends of mine. This is where my sisters wedding reception took place, and it is where my wedding reception took place!

When I think of fall, I think of dancing, fun boots, delicious, hearty foods, color, flannel, family, friends and fun.
This barn holds inside its walls, multitudes of "fall" memories.
For my wedding, we had dancing, football outdoors, the wedding party wore boots! And the food was hearty bundt cakes, fruits and vegetables!

How do you decorate a barn for fall?  Simply by using it for it's purpose!


You MUST wear boots!

(inside the barn, line dancing at my wedding)

You MUST enjoy yourself, let go of your insecurities, enjoy the moment!





Make lasting memories, include someone close to you.

And....



Enjoy YOUR barn!

3 comments:

  1. ***LOVE THIS***! And the painting of the Bower's Barn....BEAUTIFUL!! ::happy sigh:: So many sweet memories in that dear barn. Thanks for the 'walk down memory lane'.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this your barn? It looks beautiful, I love that last picture.
    Thank you for stopping by, I'm glad you enjoyed Charlie's contribution!
    Sharon
    My French Country Home

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a dear friend of mines barn, which I am welcome to enjoy at ANY time... And have on MANY occasioins!

    Jonathan, my husband, painted it just recently, thats the last picture you see, it is frmo our wedding!

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I sure do love to hear from ya'll

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails