Monday, November 15, 2010

THE APPLE OF MY EYE (from Jonathan Howe)



Love is a precious gift. 

There is nothing grreater in life than the gift of being loved and giving love in return. I will never forget when love caught my eye. I have never been the same. She came unexpected and I new there was something altogether lovely and beautiful about her. It was her radiant smile her cute since of humor, her inescapable attractiveness that made me fall. In love there is life, there is joy, there is peace, there is breathless anticipation of adventure. There she was. Sitting in the front row in class she twirling her flip-flop on the floor under the table with her toes. There was something magical about it. With her pencil she played with the curls of her hair. Was it her hair that caught my eye, was it her innocent smile that made me dream of love, or was it her, the gift of love, 
my wife. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails