Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Artist's Hidden Talent

Another one of my husband's modest secrets, that few would know, is that for eight years, Jonathan worked for a man named John Wilbourn, a master carpenter. They have done numbers of exquisite, exclusive, unique works such as, marble tile floors, carved mantles [one which is the head of a lion, that encompasses the entire furnace, I will find a picture someday to show you!], marble fountains, and carved doors. I did some sneaking in my husbands photo archive and found one of the doors he carved!


And then, I found a couple paintings one he did, one for my sister's new home, the other just a quick casual painting of the moon rising over the lake at my aunts lake house.


I found some more treasures, I will try to keep from sharing all of them at once!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sure do love to hear from ya'll

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails