Wednesday, March 30, 2011

He's Been Working Away!

I have to brag!!  A couple  weeks ago, Jonathan and I went to some frame shops, and found a good deal on a lot of custom frames.  We had a blast.  Never would I have thought that I'd get so excited about a frame.

Here is one of them!


 This one is 11x14 oil on canvas. And the frame looks SO good on it!

And here is a little 8x10 oil on canvas.




Linking with "A Southern Daydreamer" and their "Outdoor Wednesday party", and with "No Minimalist Here's" "Open House Thursday"

9 comments:

  1. I love dark chunky frames. Really draws attention. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your frames! The paintings really pop in them.

    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy and Mary-

    Thank you both! I like big frames, to me they look much more high quality!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are great, Sarah, but I really think the second one suits to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want all of his pictures!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the first painting and its framing too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so exciting to come across a good find! very nice frames!
    xo,
    Sena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sarah, The paintings are fabulous and I love the chunky frames. Thanks so much for sharing these beautiful paintings at my Open House party.
    Hugs,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's so exciting to come across a good find! very nice frames!
    xo,
    Sena

    ReplyDelete

I sure do love to hear from ya'll

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails